Do you know how many anti-aging creams, serums and other types of beauty treatment products are available on the market today? Thousands or even millions!
How many of these promise you that it’s possible to erase wrinkles and return a youthful appearance to your skin? How many say they can help you to look 3, 5 or even 10 years younger? I bet all of them do, but the truth is, we always have to test the product by ourselves.
Sometimes we believe that the more expensive a cream is, the better the results will be. Sometimes we count on the brand, and ask ourselves: “if I buy cream from Estee Lauder, Lancome or Shiseido it will surely be good?”
When you see the brand “Kollagen Intensiv” or “Lifecell“ what is on your mind? Who produced them? What do they promise?
As a woman I understand that it’s a very difficult thing to choose the right product for your skin. When you have a million bucks on your bank account things must be easier, but women always want to look perfect, no matter how many dollars they have.
Ok, today I would like to share my personal opinion about Kollagen Intensiv cream.
Why I choose Kollagen Intensiv? Well, first of all, I researched it for a while, and I read customer’s comments, both negative and positive. Being a curious person I decided to order this product and try for myself. To tell you the truth I’m not a fan of most anti-aging products, since I’ve tried many of them and I’ve also experienced a wide range of results.
What does Kollagen Intensiv promise?
- Promotes production of natural collagen (interesting because there is no synthetic or animal collagen included)
- Great moisturizer (my skin is VERY dry)
- Reduces large pores
- Reduce dark under eye circles and puffiness
- Works as anti wrinkle serum
- Contains patented and clinically proven peptides
- Clinical trial performed by Pentapharm, Ltd., Engelgasse Basel, Switzerland
I started to use my first trial bottle of Kollagen Intensiv 3 month ago. When I opened the bottle and tried the cream on my face the first time my first feelings were:
- Nice floral scent
- Very gentle
- Promotes a high level of moisture
How Do I Use It?
I use Kollagen Intensive only as day and night cream. Apply twice a day – once under my morning makeup, and again after my regular face wash before sleep along the massage lines. I haven’t seen any unpleasant side effects at all.
As I said, I’ve been using it for more than 90 days now and I can say that I’m satisfied with the noticeable difference in my skin condition. I believe Kollagen Intensive is fulfilling the promises the manufacturer gave…
- “Increase your skin’s natural production of collagen” – TRUE
- “Reduce the appearance of even the deepest lines and wrinkles” – PARTIALLY TRUE
- “Softens, smooth’s & conditions” – TRUE
- “Visibly improve skin’s overall elasticity and flexibility” – TRUE
I can’t say that Kollagen Intensiv reduced the deepest marionette lines on my face, but my skin looks better than before. It is very important that Kollagen Intensiv rejuvenates the skin naturally by skin rejuvenating vitamins, peptides, anti-oxidants, fatty acids, trace minerals, essential oils, and enzymes.
I see that my skin looks tighter, thicker, brighter and more youthful, plus skin’s overall elasticity and flexibility has also improved.
Advantages of Kollagen Intensiv:
- Stimulate the skin to produce natural collagen – no synthetic or organic collagen is included
- Noticeable results – improves skin’s texture, returns softness and elasticity, reduces large pores. Works as a good anti aging and anti wrinkle skin care treatment.
- Contains the highest grade of vitamins, peptides, anti-oxidants, fatty acids, enzymes, skin emollients, emulsifiers, plant-derived preservatives, trace minerals, essential oils and natural fat extracted from the oil-rich seed – shea butter. Shea butter is considered a Natural Moisturizing Factor – helping to keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact and actually stimulating collagen production. Another key ingredient in the Kollagen Intensiv formulation is the patented peptide, SYN®-COLL, which has been clinically proven.
- I’m a bit disappointed that the deep wrinkles (especially crow’s feet and marionette lines) are still there but I believe only injections will help to erase them.
- It is impossible to buy Kollagen Intensiv in stores so I have to order it online.
- The product is not cheap but you can save $70 just order 6 month supply, plus get huge pack of bonuses.
I confirm that Kollagen Intensiv works great for my skin, I see the difference and I will continue using it. I like the improved texture, softness and elasticity of my skin. I’m not sure if the effect is permanent or whether it’ll disappear after I stop using the product.
Am I satisfied overall? – Yes
Will I order this product again? – Yes. (I love the feeling after applying it on my face)
Is it a good product for me? – Yes!
It is always a good thing to test everything personally, especially if you don’t have a lot of money to throw away. I’m sure that there is no need to spend money on other generic brands, only to be disappointed in the long run.
I hope my Kollagen Intensiv review will help you to save time and money.